Artwork Entry Information
and Entry Form
1. Submit your paid entry by Friday,
2018 JULY 25th by using the online Artwork Entry Form available below.
2. If submitting more than one work as an individual artist, each piece must have its own entry on the Artwork Entry Form. Limit of three pieces.
3. Upload a color photo of each submitted work using the online entry form. We use the photos as part of our security for items in the show. It makes it easier to connect the artist and the work and to get the item returned to the artist should a problem arise.
4. Items will be accepted between July 5th and JULY
July 20, 2018. They can be
submitted by USPS Mail or by UPS or FEDEX shipping as well as hand delivering them.
If shipping UPS or FED EX please ship to:
MANY HANDS FIBER ARTS FESTIVAL
c/o Black Bear Trading Company,
226 West Colorado Ave.
Telluride, CO 81435.
If shipping via US Postal Service please ship to:
MANY HANDS FIBER ARTS FESTIVAL ,
P.O. Box 2734, Telluride, CO 81435
(Shipping to the proper address is VERY IMPORTANT!
Please allow sufficient time for your items to arrive prior to the cutoff date!
When items are shipped to MANY HANDS FIBER ARTS FESTIVAL, be sure to include return postage and label when shipping your item.
If hand delivering them in person please bring them to:
Many Hands Fiber Arts Festival at
Black Bear Trading Company, 226 W. Colorado Ave in Telluride.
5. Each entered item must be delivered in a pillowcase, fabric bag or plastic crate. More fragile items may be delivered in a box with proper amount of padding to protect the work. To identify the item and the artist, cut two 4” squares of muslin or other fabric. With a permanent marker, write your name, address, phone number and title of work on each of these squares. Attach one square of fabric or permanent label to the outside of your container and the other to the item. If you are entering more than one item, EACH ITEM MUST HAVE THIS FORM OF IDENTIFICATION.
6. All quilts MUST have a 4” hanging sleeve. The sleeve should be placed at the top of the item as you want it hung. WEAVINGS MUST have provisions for properly hanging the item.
7. In order for needlepoint or embroidery to be judged the judges must be able to see the back side of the work. If the back side can not be viewed the work can still be shown but will not be eligible for awards. If your needlepoint entry is a pillow and you want it judged it must have a zipper or an open seam so the judges can get to the back of the work.
8. Liability Insurance is the sole responsibility of each artist. MANY HANDS FIBER ARTS FESTIVAL will handle each entry with the utmost care but does not assume liability for loss or damage of any nature to any entry.
9. Any items that are sold during the festival must be paid for at the festival. Pick up or shipping arrangements must be made between the artist and purchaser. Neither TELLURIDE ARTS nor MHFAF will ship any sold items.
10. Items will be released between 2:00 and 3:30 pm Sunday, July 29th, 2018 ONLY. If you are not going to be present you must either have authorized someone in writing to pick up your work or have sent a prepaid return shipping label when you sent in your work.
11. Items not meeting the requirements for inclusion in the Many Hands Fiber Arts Festival will not be displayed and will be available for pickup between 2:00 and 3:30 pm, Sunday, July 29th 2018.
Neither TELLURIDE ARTS nor MHFAF will assume any responsibility or incur any costs to ship any items. All diligence will be exercised to contact the owner of abandoned works of art to arrange for return. Entry of artwork in the Festival grants Many Hands Fiber Arts Festival the right to photograph artwork for promotional items for support of the Festival.
List coming soon!